Ozonated Jojoba Oil is an amazing substance, used for skin therapy, healing cellulite, anti acne, anti wrinkles, healing wounds that would otherwise not heal. Stories abound of patients unable to heal wounds with topical and IV antibiotics, finally able to heal their wounds with topical application of ozonated olive oil.
The secret? The Ozonated Oil not only kills bacteria, fungus, and other pathogens thereby sterilizing the wound, but it also does what no antibiotic could possibly do - stimulate the healing process.
The benefits of jojoba oil were first discovered hundreds of years ago by Native Americans and was used in treating wounds and sores. Luxurious jojoba oil (simmodsiachinensis) is made from premium, certified organic jojoba seeds grown in the farmlands of Israel and harvested at their peak. Naturally cold-pressed by expert artisans, this golden oil has been said to have healing properties unmatched by any other oil derived from fruit or seeds.
Jojoba oil is not actually oil, but a liquid wax. Composed of long-chain monounsaturated liquid wax esters, it is structurally and chemically similar to the natural restorative esters (sebum) produced by your skin. It penetrates your pores deeply without clogging them, letting your skin breath freely.
When jojoba oil is ozonated (infused with activated oxygen), it becomes stabilized, taking on a creamy consistency and forming a powerful peroxide. Ozonated organic jojoba oil is made by bubbling highly concentrated ozone into the oil. Using medical-grade oxygen versus ambient air keeps harmful nitric oxides from entering the oil. The high quality of the oil is preserved during the ozonation process by using only the finest cold plasma generators to insure no heat is produced. The result is the purest and freshest ozonated organic jojoba oil available today.
The Benefits of OZONE (O3)
detoxification - removes toxins from the body
bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal - ozone contributes to the destruction of viruses, fungi and bacteria
oxygenizing - significantly increases the oxygen supply of tissue is removed anoxia
immunomodulatory properties - strengthens the immune system, improves the body's defense against harmful factors
Increased metabolism - accelerated energy processes in cells is more rapid and qualitative metabolism of nutrients
analgesic (pain reliever)
thrombolytic - ozone and reduces the viscosity of blood clotting and accelerate the absorption of blood clots
regenerative - increased resilience of the skin and mucosa
The Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Ideal for clearing up blemish-prone skin: Quickly absorbed by your skin, Jojoba oil may inhibit your skin’s production of sebum, thus balancing and regulating the oiliness of your skin.
- Natural antibacterial and fungicidal properties: Jojoba oil impedes the reproduction of many types of bacteria and some fungus on contact; thus, it may reduce the incidence of rashes and blemishes.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines:Jojoba oil may improve the look of your skin by protecting your skin's outer layer and keeping it hydrated, smooth and supple.
- Natural free-radical scavenger: Jojoba oil is a natural antioxidant, which may help protect your skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Beneficial amounts of tocopherols: Like those found in Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil contains large amounts of tocopherols, as well as other minerals that help promote healthier skin.
- Naturallyhypoallergenic: Jojoba oil may be soothing to sensitive skin, allowing people with allergies to also indulge in the oils innate moisturizing benefits.
- Keeps fresh longer than other oils: Unlike other vegetable oils, Jojoba Oil does not contain triglycerides, thus, it resists rancidity and maintains its freshness longer.