Christmas is approaching, and even though it is a time of holidays, meetings, and dinners with friends and relatives, a time of relaxation and fun, we must admit that they also have a stressful side - searching for the perfect gift. We want to show the people that are important to us that we care about them. We want to surprise them, lift their spirits and thank them for being something special in our lives. But we often run out of ideas. So, our current article comes as a solution to this problem and provides reasons why ozonated oils are the perfect holiday gift.
Why Ozonated Oil?
Ozonated Oil is an amazing substance, used for skin therapy with a phenomenal rejuvenating effect. The secret? Ozonated Oil not only kills bacteria and other pathogens, thereby sterilizing the wound, but it also does what no other antibiotic could do – stimulate the healing and rejuvenation process.
When organic oil is ozonated (infused with activated oxygen), it takes on a luxurious consistency that absorbs into the skin easily. Ozonated oil is made by bubbling pure, highly concentrated ozone into organic oil.
Using medical-grade oxygen keeps nitric oxides from damaging or entering the oil. The oil's high quality is maintained during the process by using only high-quality cold plasma ozone generators so no heat is produced. The result is the freshest, purest ozonated organic coconut oil available.
Ozonated oils are incredibly versatile. They are used in:
- Routine health and beauty treatments;
- Holistic healthcare;
- Massage therapy;
- House cleaning regimens;
- Treatment of medical conditions.
Even if your recipient already has an interest in ozonated oils, they will always welcome more for their collection. If they are not familiar with the many benefits of ozonated oils, you can get them started on the road to understanding and using ozonated oils in their daily routine.
Here Are Other Reasons Why Ozonated Oils Make the Perfect Holiday Gift:
1. Natural - The trend of recent years is to return to what nature can offer us. An increasing number of consumers expect to find "sustainable", "environmentally friendly" and "ethical" qualities in the cosmetics they purchase. Conventional cosmetics frequently contain a high percentage of petroleum-based ingredients and can include substances such as phthalates, oxybenzone, or parabens.
Apart from providing natural protection and care to our skin, natural and organic cosmetics also help us keep our well-being in check. Their representation of nature through natural fragrances and delicate textures makes us feel closer to it and awakens our senses. Natural cosmetics such as ozonated oils are not just beauty products, but a recreation of nature in perfect harmony with our bodies and our world.
2. A more sustainable and environmentally friendly approach - Many petroleum-based ingredients frequently used in conventional cosmetics require extensive mining, as is the case of petroleum, aluminum, or lead, which endangers soils and poses a threat to wildlife habitats. Unlike petrochemical substances, natural and organic ones come mostly from the cultivation of plants and flowers. A principal value for natural cosmetics is that they must be in harmony with nature.
3. Multiple uses: Ozonated oil is a multitasking hero that people have used for years as a beauty enhancer for hair, body, and face. It can be used as a natural makeup remover, moisturizer for the face, and hands, massage oil, scalp oil, cuticle oil, etc.
4. Great for everyone: men and women, young and old.
Men - Many men experience nicks, cuts, ingrown hairs, and more due to shaving. Ozonated oils are a great way to prep your skin and help mitigate some of these common shaving concerns.
Women - From hair to nails, everything deserves the attention of ozonated oil. Whether you need hydration, to stimulate hair or eyelash growth, or to prevent stretch marks, and wrinkles, you can use ozonated oil.
Young people - Teenagers and young people often suffer from acne. Ozonated oil is effective for treating this skin disorder, due to the lauric acid it contains. This acid has strong antibacterial properties. Acne is essentially the result of glands under the skin being inflamed with bacteria, causing pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads to show on the skin’s surface.
The elderly - At baseline, ozonated oils are packed with antioxidants, which can fight free radicals that can cause wrinkles. They’re also delivering extra moisture to your skin, tamping down on potential wrinkle formation even more. And, whether you’re looking for something to ramp up collagen production, improve your complexion, or increase skin cell turnover, there’s an ozonated oil for that.
5. Treats some medical conditions.
For example, considerable research shows that ozonated coconut oil might help treat acne. Acne is an inflammatory condition, and many of the medications used to treat it work by targeting and reducing inflammation. The antibacterial properties of the medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil could also help reduce acne. Numerous studies have shown that lauric acid, which accounts for nearly half of the fatty acids in coconut oil, has been shown to kill off the strain of bacteria linked to acne. Along with lauric acid, capric acid has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Also, several studies have demonstrated that coconut oil may also aid wound healing. One animal study looked at how coconut oil applied to the skin affected wound healing in rats. It found that treating the wounds with virgin coconut oil sped up healing, improved antioxidant status and increased levels of collagen, an important protein that aids in wound healing.
In addition to improving wound healing, its antimicrobial properties may also prevent infection, one of the major risk factors that can complicate the healing process.
Ozonated oil is an amazing substance, used for skin therapy, healing cellulite, antiacne, antiwrinkle, and healing wounds that would otherwise not heal. Stories abound of patients unable to heal wounds with topical and IV antibiotics, finally able to heal their wounds with topical application of ozonated oil.
If you want to shop online for ozonated oil, go to https://ozonefactory.net/collections/all-ozonated-oils