The Ozonated Oils are amazing skin care products widely used for effective therapy of acne, eczema and psoriasis symptoms, wounds, burns of different origin, as well as some other skin imperfections such as cellulite and wrinkles.
Olive oil has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for skin care needs and is still very popular today. It is a leading ingredient in a variety of lotions, soaps and other cosmetics.
The most prized is extra virgin (cold pressed) olive oil, which is the purest extract that comes from the first pressing of the olives. Extra virgin olive oil is known as an excellent moisturizer rich in antioxidants like Vitamin E and A, as well as phytosterols and polyphenols.
Multiple studies have shown that the combination of oil and ozone has a synergistic effect that is highly beneficial for skin health.Ozonated Olive Oil is made by bubbling highly concentrated ozone into organic olive oil. Instead of using ambient air, we use medical-grade oxygen that keeps nitric oxides from entering the oil. The high quality is preserved during ozonation by using the finest cold plasma ozone generators only. It ensures that no heat can harm the oil. The final result is the purest, freshest Ozonated Organic Olive Oil available.
Hemp Extract Benefits
This cannabidiol comes with a plethora of astounding benefits. It’s highly anti-inflammatory – it reduces irritation and redness, even combats breakouts. Moreover, this acne fighter soothers psoriasis and slows down aging signs. Cannabidiol owes its healing abilities to its potent properties. This is a perfect protection against free radicals while providing hydration, nourishment and stress-relief.
The Benefits of OZONE (O3)
detoxification - removes toxins from the body
bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal - ozone contributes to the destruction of viruses, fungi and bacteria
oxygenizing - significantly increases the oxygen supply of tissue is removed anoxia
immunomodulatory properties - strengthens the immune system, improves the body's defense against harmful factors
Increased metabolism - accelerated energy processes in cells is more rapid and qualitative metabolism of nutrients
analgesic (pain reliever)
thrombolytic - ozone and reduces the viscosity of blood clotting and accelerate the absorption of blood clots
regenerative - increased resilience of the skin and mucosa
The Benefits of Ozonated Olive Oil
- Useful as a skin moisturizer: Ozonated olive oil penetrates into the skin moisturizing and keeping it supple and smooth.
- Natural antibacterial properties: Olive oil can eliminate 99.9% of E.coli in lab studies.
- Solution for dry cuticles and nails: A few drops around the nail can help cuticles stay moist.
- Scavenger of free radicals: Olive oil contains Vitamin E, which is very successful in fighting photo aging and free radicals.
- Combat itchy, dry skin: Olive oil has been shown to help relieve inflamed, itchy skin from too much cold weather, psoriasis or eczema.
- Foot treatment and moisturizing.Effective in treating the skin of diabetic foot, foot dryness (women, men, the elderly).
* A lot of patients that were unable to treat their skin-problems with topical and IV-generation antibiotics, finally, could share the stories of amazing healing after topical application of Ozonated Oils.