Dark circles under the eyes may look purple or blue to dark brown or black, depending on skin color.
These circles are rarely a cause for concern, but people may wish to reduce their appearance for cosmetic reasons.
In some cases, dark circles under the eyes can indicate a need for lifestyle changes, such as improvements to sleep habits or diet.
The area under the eyes can appear darker due to constricted blood vessels causing hyperpigmentation, or from thinning of the skin around the eyes.
Causes of dark circles
All causes of dark circles under the eyes include:
- lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits
- allergies, including hay fever
- hyperpigmentation, which happens when the body produces more melanin
- reduced levels of fatty tissue around the eyes
- thinning skin under the eyes
- anemia from iron deficiency
- overexposure to sunlight
- frequent rubbing of the eyes
- inherited genes
- thyroid conditions
- eye drop treatment for glaucoma, such as bimatoprost.
Which oils help to get rid of under eye bags or puffy eyes?
- Ozonated Olive Oil
- Ozonated Almond Oil
Ozonated Olive Oil
Ozonated olive oil for dark circles is a quick remedy and easy to do, and hardly takes any of your time. This is natural, and has essential ingredients within which will help sooth your eyes and relax them.
Benefits of Using Olive Oil for Dark Circles
Before we understand how to use olive oil for dark circles, let us first see some benefits of olive oil for dark circles concern.
- It has vitamin K which is an essential ingredient. This helps to normalize and equalize skin tone beneath your eyes.
- The antioxidant properties nourish the skin naturally and provide essential oil the skin requires.
- If you are suffering from wrinkles around your eyes, olive oil tries to get rid of these patterns.
- It relaxes the skin and gives a soothing effect around the eyes area.
Ozonated Almond Oil
Ozonated almond oil contains oleic acid which helps to nourish the skin. It even helps to get a lighter skin tone. Being rich in protein, fibre, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, Vitamin D etc. it is extremely good to get rid of puffy eyes.
How To Apply
- Pour some ozonated oil on a cotton ball or you can use your fingers as well.
- Apply ozonated oil for under eye dark circles in a circular motion.
- Let it be in the place for the night.
How Often to Use
You can use it daily before going to sleep and see the results yourself.