Coconut ozonated oil is a marvellous gift from nature that has so many different uses – from our hair to our skin. What you might not know is that coconut ozonated oil is fantastic to incorporate into a massage. When it comes to our health, massages play an important role. They stimulate blood circulation, bring more oxygen to our tissue and revitalise our muscles. Combine this with the benefits of coconut ozonated oil and it’s not hard to see why a coconut ozonated oil massage should be included in everyone’s health and wellness routine.
Benefits of Coconut Ozonated Oil
- Anti-microbial properties : Coconut ozonated oil has great anti-microbial properties. Ozonides are considered to be great in treating various kinds of infections be it bacterial, viral or fungal. Coconut ozonated oil key constituents lauric acid and capric acid – both are known to show anti-microbial effect when broken down. So when coconut ozonated oil is applied on skin it helps skin get rid of harmful bacteria and fungus which breed on it. Thus saving body from infectious diseases
- Health skin : Coconut ozonated oil has vitamin E in it. Vitamin E is well known to nourish skin and make it smoother and softer. You will find many moisturizer creams and body creams having Vitamin E in them.
- Anti-ageing / anti-wrinkle : Ageing makes skin cell lose their flexibility, softness and colour. Coconut ozonated oil is helpful in making skin look younger. Along with vitamins present in it, its anti-oxidant effect also plays an important part in this process
- Easy absorption : A good massage oil should be easily absorbed by body. Coconut ozonated oil is absorbed so easily that sometimes massage therapist use extra external moisturizer to make sure there is lubrication left while massaging. Coconut ozonated oil is often mixed with other herbal oils and extracts to further enhance its effects.
- No stains : Coconut ozonated oil leaves no stains. Yes, this is a great news because most oils do leave stains and they are hard to go by.
- Muscle benefits : Massage with coconut ozonated oil can soothe and relax tight muscles in your body. This is great if you are tired due to physical activity.
A survey of individuals that had received a massage within the last 12 months was completed. When surveyed, 67% of recipients identified the main reasons they scheduled a massage was either medical or stress-related (American Massage Therapy Association). While the benefits are numerous and varied, few recipients appeared to understand just how much of an impact massage can have on the health of their skin. While not traditionally used to renew, repair and heal skin, when you’re in the hands of a highly skilled massage therapist, you’ll undoubtedly see improvements in your skin as well.
This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
Via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for reading,