What is ozonated olive oil?
What is Ozonated Olive Oil?
Ozonated olive oil is made with high quality, organic, extra-virgin, cold pressed olive oil that is put through a process of “ozone injection”, which is bubbling ozone into the liquid for an extended period of time.
The Top Benefits of Ozonated Olive Oil
Ozonated Olive Oil holds a variety of health benefits but is most commonly used for conditions of the skin and external body, much as you would use a therapeutic salve or cream. As a massage oil, the ozonide acts as an antioxidant, allowing lactic acid and toxins to be released from the pores of the skin. Other benefits and uses include:
- Stimulation of growth of skin cells
- Speeds up healing-time for skin wounds and ulcers
- Cleans and sterilizes the epidermis
- Reduces swelling and redness
- Calms the nerves and reduces the amount of pain in skin conditions
- May increase cellular function and cellular memory
- Acts as a free radical scavenger on harmful toxins
- Acts as a moisturizing facial conditioner (leave on for 20 minutes and promptly remove)
- Aids in healing processes and reduces scarring
- Promotes healthy skin conditions
- Good for removing makeup
- Good for animal wounds, as it is all natural, and can be licked
- Sunburn of the skin
- Insect bites and stings
- Infections of the sebaceous glands (sweat)
- Can be used as a natural under arm deodorant
- Hemorrhoids – One of the best natural remedies
- Sore muscles (rub as a massage paste)
- Cellulite Reduction
- Bed Sores
- Cuts & Burns
- Skin Yeast
- Diaper Rash
- Tinea Versicolor
Using Ozonated Olive Oil
One of the main uses for ozonated olive oil is in the area of skin health. Ozonated olive oil contains antibacterial compounds that may support the skin’s defense against bacteria and other compounds that cause acne. Olive oil itself is also an excellent moisturizer, providing a nourishing smoothness to the skin. Many people also brush their teeth with ozonated olive oil in addition to fluoride-free toothpaste to get a deep clean.