COCONUT OZONATED OIL with PEPPERMINT(2 oz)
*The Ozonated Oils are amazing skin care products widely used for effective therapy of acne, eczema and psoriasis symptoms, wounds, burns of different origin, as well as some other skin imperfections such as cellulite and wrinkles.
The coconut oil is one of the most popular oils in the skin care and massage industries. It is used for diets, hair care and skin regimes. It reduces protein loss, helping to restore the shiny hair. It is widely used as skin moisturizer and for beauty routines.
Coconut oil is a safe way to fight dry and flaking skin and has been used for years for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and more. It can be found in a variety of products from lotions and creams to soaps and massage oils. It also has antioxidant properties used to fight aging.
When organic coconut oil is ozonated (infused with activated oxygen), it gets a luxurious consistency that is absorbing into the skin easily. Ozonated Coconut Oil is made by bubbling highly concentrated ozone into organic coconut oil. Instead of using ambient air, we use medical-grade oxygen that keeps nitric oxides from entering the oil. The high quality is preserved during ozonation by using the finest cold plasma ozone generators only. It ensures that no heat can harm the oil. The final result is the purest, freshest Ozonated Organic Coconut Oil available.
The PEPPERMINT significantly reduces the O3 odor.
The Benefits of OZONE (O3)
- detoxification - removes toxins
- anti-bactericidal, anti-virucidal and anti-fungicidal - ozone contributes to the destruction of viruses, fungi and bacteria
- oxygenizing - significantly increases the oxygen supply in organism, eliminates anoxia
- immunomodulatory properties - strengthens the immune system, improves the body's defense against harmful factors
- Increases metabolism – accelerates the energy processes in cells, speeds up the metabolism of nutrients
- analgesic (pain reliever)
- thrombolytic – O3 reduces the viscosity of blood clotting and accelerates the resorption of blood clots
- regenerative - increases resilience of skin and mucosa
The Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Hypoallergenic: Coconut oil does not have a long list of potential adverse reactions when applied on the skin.
- Great for sensitive skin: As an excellent emollient and moisturizer, coconut oil is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Ideal moisturizer: Coconut oil is absorbing easily and helps to provide a supple and soft skin.
- Helps neutralize free radicals: Coconut oil is good for neutralizing free radicals, helping to minimize wrinkles and fine lines.
* A lot of patients that were unable to treat their skin-problems with topical and IV-generation antibiotics, finally, could share the stories of amazing healing after topical application of Ozonated Oils.