*The Ozonated Oils are amazing skin care products widely used for effective therapy of acne, eczema and psoriasis symptoms, wounds, burns of different origin, as well as some other skin imperfections such as cellulite and wrinkles.
Castor oil comes from the castor bean and is known as an age-old elixir for beautiful hair and supple skin. It contains Vitamin E, proteins and Omega 6 & 9 that are the key components responsible for good hair and skin. Rich in linoleic, recinoleic and oleic acids castor oil has strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. It is recognized as an effective moisturizer, as well. This oil is often used for improving skin elasticity and lightening stretch marks and age spots making skin hydrated and refreshed. It also treats split ends and moisturizes the hair.
The castor oil helps in the reduction of hair fall, premature graying of hair, fights any scalp related problems along with accelerating hair growth.
For your skin, be it pigmentation, acne or aging, castor oil is the solution of it all.
Combined with O3 organic castor oil gets the enhancement of its natural benefits.
Ozonated Castor Oil is made by bubbling highly concentrated ozone into organic castor oil. Instead of using ambient air, we use medical-grade oxygen that keeps nitric oxides from entering the oil. The high quality is preserved during ozonation by using the finest cold plasma ozone generators only. It ensures that no heat can harm the oil. The final result is the purest, freshest Ozonated Organic Castor Oil available.
The Benefits of OZONE (O3)
- detoxification - removes toxins
- anti-bactericidal, anti-virucidal and anti-fungicidal - ozone contributes to the destruction of viruses, fungi and bacteria
- oxygenizing - significantly increases the oxygen supply in organism, eliminates anoxia
- immunomodulatory properties - strengthens the immune system, improves the body's defense against harmful factors
- Increases metabolism – accelerates the energy processes in cells, speeds up the metabolism of nutrients
- analgesic (pain reliever)
- thrombolytic – O3 reduces the viscosity of blood clotting and accelerates the resorption of blood clots
- regenerative - increases resilience of skin and mucosa
The Benefits of Castor Oil
- Clears acne: The problem with most beauty products is that they strip the oil out of your skin. Each time your skin is robbed of oil, it compensates for the lack of moisture by producing more oil which leads to oily and inflamed skin that triggers acne. Don’t be afraid of applying oil to your skin. The essential fatty acids that castor oil contains help in restoring the skin’s natural moisture balance. Apply castor oil gently on your face and massage in circular motions. You can even leave it overnight and wash off in the morning.
- Gives healthy, shiny hair, prevents hair fall: It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids and, therefore, when massaged onto the scalp it helps in increasing the blood circulation, which improves hair growth. Castor oil also moisturizes and conditions your hair naturally.
- Has powerful anti-bacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties that are enhanced in combination with O3.
- Treats Wrinkles: It penetrates into the skin and boosts the production of collagen, which softens and hydrates the skin. It rejuvenates the skin by making it softer and smoother.
- Helps in relieving dry and patchy skin
- Fights the infection due to its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. (in combination with activated oxygen (ozone) O3 organic castor oil gets the enhancement of its natural benefits).
* A lot of patients that were unable to treat their skin-problems with topical and IV-generation antibiotics, finally, could share the stories of amazing healing after topical application of Ozonated Oils.