Ozonated Hemp Seed Oil is an amazing substance, used for skin therapy, healing cellulite, anti acne, anti wrinkles, healing wounds that would otherwise not heal. Stories abound of patients unable to heal wounds with topical and IV antibiotics, finally able to heal their wounds with topical application of ozonated hemp seed oil.
The secret? The Ozonated Oil not only kills bacteria, fungus, and other pathogens thereby sterilizing the wound, but it also does what no antibiotic could possibly do - stimulate the healing process.
Hemp Oil comes from the Cannabis sativa plant and is a natural oil known to science as being one of the most nutritional oils available. It is used by herbalists as a skin treatment and has a plethura of other potential benefits. Dr. J. Callowat of Finland said, "I'd have to conclude that this is probably the healthiest oil on the market."
Hemp Oil includes Vitamins D and E, can work as a natural sunblock and has anti-inflammatory properties many other oils don't have. In cosmetics it is used for blotches and skin lesions from dry skin and it doesn't clog the pores.
When hemp oil is infused with ozone (activated oxygen), it has a gel-like consistency that is water-resistant and very strong. Ozonated hemp oil is made by bubbling high grade, highly concentrated ozone into organic hemp oil. Instead of using ambient air, we use medical-grade oxygen that keeps nitric oxides from entering the oil. The high quality is preserved during ozonation by using only the finest cold plasma ozone generators to make sure no heat is produced that can harm the oil. The end result is the purest, freshest ozonated organic hemp oil available.
The Benefits of OZONE (O3)
detoxification - removes toxins from the body
bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal - ozone contributes to the destruction of viruses, fungi and bacteria
oxygenizing - significantly increases the oxygen supply of tissue is removed anoxia
immunomodulatory properties - strengthens the immune system, improves the body's defense against harmful factors
Increased metabolism - accelerated energy processes in cells is more rapid and qualitative metabolism of nutrients
analgesic (pain reliever)
thrombolytic - ozone and reduces the viscosity of blood clotting and accelerate the absorption of blood clots
regenerative - increased resilience of the skin and mucosa
The Benefits of Hemp Oil
- Balanced ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids: Hemp oil has a 3:1 ratio of these important fatty acids. This is thought to help reduce the symptoms of psoriasis, acne and eczema. It is also prized for those on vegan diets and for promoting heart health.
- A variety of hair and skin benefits: Many people who use hemp oil report thicker, smoother hair, softer skin and stronger nails.
- Good source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid): A rival to Evening Primrose and flax seed oil as well as an alternative to fish oil.
- Natural antioxidant: Hemp oil has amino acids, Omega-9 and Vitamin E, as well as calcium and potassium.
- Anti-inflammatory: Natural fighter of inflammation, when combined with its antioxidant properties, it can help clean and detoxify your skin.