The Benefits of OZONE (O3)
- detoxification - removes toxins
- anti-bactericidal, anti-virucidal and anti-fungicidal - ozone contributes to the destruction of viruses, fungi and bacteria
- oxygenizing - significantly increases the oxygen supply in organism, eliminates anoxia
- immunomodulatory properties - strengthens the immune system, improves the body's defense against harmful factors
- Increases metabolism – accelerates the energy processes in cells, speeds up the metabolism of nutrients
- analgesic (pain reliever)
- thrombolytic – O3 reduces the viscosity of blood clotting and accelerates the resorption of blood clots
- regenerative - increases resilience of skin and mucosa
The Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- Balanced ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids: Hemp oil has a 3:1 ratio of these important fatty acids. This is thought to help reducing the symptoms of psoriasis, acne and eczema. It is also prized for those on vegan diets as well as those promoting heart health.
- A variety of hair and skin benefits: Many of those who use hemp oil report thicker, smoother hair, softer skin and stronger nails.
- Good source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid): a good alternative to fish oil.
- Natural antioxidant: Hemp oil includes amino acids, Omega-9 and Vitamin E, as well as calcium and potassium.
- Anti-inflammatory: Natural inflammation fighter combined with its antioxidant properties it can also help to clean and detoxify your skin.
* A lot of patients that were unable to treat their skin-problems with topical and IV-generation antibiotics, finally, could share the stories of amazing healing after topical application of Ozonated Oils.