With the nights pulling in and the cooler temperatures kicking through, save yourself some pennies this autumn by creating your own spa day at home with Ozone Factory products.
1) Enjoy Some Bath Soaking Beauty Time
There is nothing like a relaxing bath to soothe your body, your mind, and give you super soft, smooth skin! You can add some bubbles, rose petals, bath bombs, or a few drops of essential oils. Light some candles, dim the lights, and get your beautifying soak on.
Add bath salts, essential oils and other ingredients to your bath. This is a great way to enhance your bath and give you the benefits of aromatherapy as well. You don’t have to limit yourself to bath salts.
- If you want, you could add milk and oatmeal to your bath, since these have a moisturizing effect and are great for dry skin.
- Or try adding almond ozonated oil or coconut ozonated oil. You’ll come out of the bath with baby-soft skin.
2) Do a skin mask
At a spa you might be offered a choice between a seaweed mask and a mud mask. The former isn’t easy to do at home, but you can easily make yourself a “mud” mask using cosmetic clay. After it sits on your skin for a few minutes, you rinse it off. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
· Mix up ½ cup of cosmetic clay, 2 tablespoons of water and 15-20 drops of ozonated essential oils (of your choice) to make a thick paste.
· Rub it over your arms, legs and torso.
· Allow it to dry while your bath is running.
· Rinse it off in the bath.
3) Do A Hair Mask
Whether your hair is dry and damaged or you simply want to keep it healthy, soft, and silky, a hair mask is an ideal treatment to try. And, the best thing about hair masks is that they’re excellent for multi-tasking. You can apply one, then watch a movie or move on to another beauty treatment while it soaks in.
- Take 3 tbsp ozonated castor oil, 2 tbsp honey, A few drops of lemon juice (optional) and mix all the ingredients together to make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair, and massage it gently for 5-7 minutes
- Leave the hair mask on your hair for at least an hour
- Then wash it off with a mild shampoo
- You can use this mask twice a week
4) Try An Exfoliating Body Scrub
Using an exfoliating body scrub can be a wonderfully rewarding treatment that is incredibly easy to do from home. You can brighten up your complexion, increase circulation, and ultimately give yourself a radiant, healthy glow. Then if you follow it with lovely body oils, you can add some extra softness to that unbeatable glow factor!
Body Scrub Recipe: Place 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup ground coffee in a small glass container and gradually mix in 3 Tbsp ozonated olive oil.
Coffee tightens the skin and is an excellent exfoliant while ozonated olive oil helps in keeping the skin nourished and moisturized. This scrub contains antioxidants that boost skin health and keep it glowing
5)Dry your skin and apply a nourishing lotion.
Use a towel to pat your skin dry, then seal in the moisture by applying a lotion or body cream to your arms, legs, and torso. After your body is covered in lotion, put on your bathrobe to give it time to absorb into your skin before you get dressed.