How to Use Grapeseed Ozonated Oil for Skin
Grapeseed ozonated oil has a high value in the cosmetics industry. It can be added to cosmetics, or used directly from the bottle to smooth and soften your skin. It contains a higher percentage of linoleic acid than many other carrier oils. It’s suitable for both men and women, and can also be used for shaving, and encouraging growth and thickness of hair.
This oznated oil is also affordable, and is a natural alternative to buying questionable creams and lotions from the supermarket, that are full of fillers and harmful chemicals that can cause allergic reactions. Most people can tolerate using grapeseed ozonated oil on their skin without experiencing any ill effects.
Why Grapeseed Ozonated Oil?
Grapeseed ozonated oil is suitable for your skin because of its healing properties. It contains linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid. These fatty acids are utilized by your body’s metabolism, and this is one that you must obtain from food as your body doesn’t synthesize it.
Other acids in this oil include the following:
- Alpha-linolenic acid.
- Oleic acid.
- Palmitic acid.
- Palmitoleic acid.
- Stearic acid.
Without fatty acids, your body would experience ill health. You can get these fatty acids naturally from the foods you eat, and by direct application from a bottle of ozonated oil.
The grapeseed ozonated oil also contains antioxidants that can fight off free-radicals, those harmful substances that can get into your body and cause disease. Grapeseed ozonated oil also contains other biologically active compounds to benefit health and skin.
Grapeseed oznated oil is helpful in controlling the moisture of the skin, and also contains vitamin E. It’s suitable whether you have oily or dry skin.
Grapeseed ozonated oil is commonly used as a carrier oil in aromatherapy, where you add various essential oils to dilute them in carrier oil, making them safer for application to the skin.
Other benefits of choosing this oil over other types of carrier oils or vegetable oils is because it is lightweight and not as greasy as the others. It also doesn’t have an unpleasant smell, such as castor oil may have.
5 Ways Grapeseed Ozonated Oil Can Benefit Problem Skin
Since grapeseed ozonated oil has many natural compounds it can also naturally benefit the skin in many ways. Here are 5 ways that you can use grapeseed ozonated oil to help heal your skin.
- Moisturizer for skin. Normally if you used an oil on your skin you’d find it too greasy, but grapeseed ozonated oil is nice and light, and will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. It has a light fragrance that won’t be noticed once it’s been applied to your skin.
- Perfect for sensitive skin. Many people with sensitive skin can’t use regular moisturizers or lotions as they’re packed with ingredients that can cause itchy red inflammation. But grapeseed ozonated oil is safe and should not cause allergic reactions in most people, as it’s considered one of the hypo-allergenic oils.
- Skin-tightening properties. This oil contains natural astringent properties. This results in skin toning and skin tightening.
- Rebalances oily skin. Experts say that oily skin is caused by the over-production of oil because the skin thinks it’s dry. Using a non-comedogenic type of moisturizer such as grapeseed ozonated oil will provide the nourishment your skin needs, and help to rebalance your oily skin.
- Moisturizes your scalp. Using this oil on your scalp will not only soften your hair, but discourage the production of fungus that leads to dandruff.
5 Skin Conditions That Grapeseed Ozonated Oil Can Heal
Grapeseed ozonated oil is commonly used for a variety of purposes, but if you have problematic skin, you can also use it to heal your skin condition too.
- Reduce wrinkles and scars. Have you noticed how many creams and lotions you see in the stores use a grapeseed ozonated oil base? This is because the oil is light with many beneficial properties. It contains vitamin D and antioxidants that will help to reduce fine wrinkles and lines over time.
- Healing and prevention of acne. Acne can be a problematic skin condition that can cause scars over time. The polyphenols contained in the oil provide anti-inflammatory properties to help the blemishes to heal up, while the astringent properties of the oil help to keep the colonies of bacteria that cause acne in check.
- Prevent and decrease stretch marks. There are a variety of causes for stretch marks, from a sudden growth spurt in the teens, to sudden weight loss, and also pregnancy. When the skin rapidly changes it can cause the connecting fibres in the dermal layer to tear and stretch. This results in an upper layer of long red lines. These lines eventually turn silver or white. These lines are unsightly, and if left alone, may only slightly improve over time. It’s generally agreed that treatment should begin during a pregnancy, and several weeks past the birth of a child to reduce these lines, as it’s more difficult to remove them once they are set. You may also spread ozonated oil on the skin to decrease any unsightly stretch marks caused by growth spurts or sudden weight loss.
- Dark under eye circles. Under eye circles can make your face appear dull and lifeless, and give you the look that you’re always tired, even when you’re not. Grapeseed ozonated oil is safe to apply around your eyes, and is much better than using a store brand of cream or lotion, which can cause burning if you get it in your eyes. Grapeseed ozonated oil is natural and won’t cause any eye irritation or harm if it gets into your eyes.
- Scars. Grapeseed ozonated oil can also be used to heal up new or old scars. The sooner the better, but it can also provide healing properties to scars that have been around for years too, so they slowly fade away.
How to Use Grapeseed Ozonated Oil to Restore Healthy Skin
Grapeseed ozonated oil is simple and easy to use. You can simply pour out a few drops onto your fingertips and use it to rub into your skin. You may wish to use these tips for optimal benefits.
- Wash your face at least twice a day.
- Place about three drops of ozonated oil on your face.
- Gently use your fingertips to rub the oil in.
- If you put on too much, use a tissue to pat your face.
- Apply the ozonated oil after each time you wash your face.
- Use the ozonated oil on face, scalp, hair, or body.
- If you’re treating a specific problematic area, dot an extra drop of ozonated oil on that region: under eyes, dry elbows or knees, blemished chin, etc.
How to Make a Soothing Grapeseed Ozonated Oil Mask
A simple grapeseed ozonated oil mask can be used on your face once a week. It only takes two ingredients.
Ingredients and Supplies Needed:
- 2 tbsp grapeseed ozonated oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Small bowl
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use your fingers to apply it to your face.
- Stand over a sink, as the mixture can drip a bit.
- Massage the mixture over your face for 30 seconds so that you also achieve a gentle exfoliation of your skin.
- Leave your mask on for 5 minutes.
- Relax and enjoy the smell.
- Use a clean and wet facecloth to remove the mask.
- Splash your face with warm water.
- Dry with a clean dry towel.
- No need to apply moisturizer.
- Avoid cosmetics, to give you skin a chance to breathe and heal.
- Smile and enjoy your day.
- Repeat your grapeseed ozonated oil skin mask once a week.