Is Grapeseed Ozonated Oil Good For Skin And Face Care ?
Using grapeseed oil for skin care is a home remedy that has been around for centuries. It can moisturize and can be used to treat dry flaky skin on face. It acts as a skin lightener and anti-aging agent. It is believed to cure acne as well. Consequently, a number of acne creams and toners use grapeseed ozonated oil as carrier oil.
That is why nutrient rich grapeseed ozonated oil is being used in making many cosmetic products, especially products designed for face and hair. Lip balms, face creams, conditioners, moisturizers and various other beauty products contain grapeseed ozonated oil, as it’s rich in polyphenols.
Benefits Of Grapeseed Ozonated Oil For Skin Care
Grapeseed ozonated oil acts as a moisturizer, skin lightener, anti-aging agent, skin tightener and can treat dry skin, dark circles, acne and many other skin problems. Read on here for grapeseed ozonated oil benefits for skin:
(1) Acne And Pimples Treatment: Grapeseed ozonated oil contains linoleic acid, which strengthens the cell membranes and is great for promoting overall health of your skin. Its regular use can treat a number of skin problems, including pimples and acne. It contains antioxidants properties that avert outbreak of acne. Its anti-inflammatory characteristics not only ward off acne occurrences, but also help to treat the existing ones.
(2) Tighten Skin: Grapeseed ozonated oil has astringent properties. Regular application of grapeseed ozonated oil on skin helps in skin tightening and toning. It further prevents pores clogging that can lead to pimples otherwise. Grapeseed ozonated oil for oily skin works even better.
(3) Minimizes Dark Circles Under Eyes: If you have under eye dark circles, grapeseed ozonated oil can help you in reducing them. Whereas, most products that claim to reduce dark circles contain harmful chemicals, grapeseed ozonated oil is free of harsh substances and can be applied around your eyes without any worry. Apply it daily to relieve dark circles naturally.
(4) Moisturize Your Skin: When you apply any oil on your skin, it makes your skin greasy that you cannot go out with. Grapeseed ozonated oil is very light on skin, so it will make your skin soft and baby-smooth without clogging your skin pores. It is very helpful even for people having sensitive skin and its use possibly should not lead to any allergic reaction. This excellent moisturizer also helps quicken healing of minor abrasions or pimples.
(5) Wards-Off Skin Aging: Regular use of this ozonated oil can lessen and retard skin aging process. Due to its anti-oxidants packed properties, daily application of grapeseed ozonated oil on skin not only improves elasticity of the skin but also makes the fine lines and wrinkles less pronounced.
(6) Skin Balancing: It may seem not a good idea to use oil to nurse oily skin, but you can apply grapeseed ozonated oil to treat your oily skin. This ozonated oil is so light to the touch that it would not leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy with oil. Rather, it acts as an ideal skin moisturizer, balancing both oily and dry patches. And so much so that when used as a toner, it penetrates the blocked skin pores and prevents acne breakouts. No doubt, grapeseed ozonated oil for dry skin works equally good as it works for oily skin.
(7) Restitution Of Collagen: This ozonated oil is rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidins. This natural ingredient is also known by the acronym OPC. These flavonoids help in removing free radicals and stimulate repair of collagen at cellular level, rendering your skin look more firm and with lesser signs of skin damage. This leads to maintaining your face smooth to the touch and young-looking. So you can use grapeseed ozonated oil for face care as well.
(8) Reduce Wrinkles And Scars: This ozonated oil not only has an ideal viscosity, it is highly rich in beta-carotene and vitamins D, C, and E. Moreover, it is rich in essential fatty acids, such as palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid. These fatty acids have been found to be performing well in anti-wrinkle clinical tests. They also perform effectively in minimizing size and appearance of scars. Because of all these qualities, grape seed ozonated oil is being used as a base for a number of wrinkles and fine lines removing creams, lotions and ointments.
How To Use Grapeseed Ozonated Oil For Skin ?
For availing grapeseed ozonated oil benefits for skin, you don’t need to buy all those very expensive cosmetics. Using grapeseed ozonated oil on skin is very simple, and usually you would require only a few drops of this amazing ozonated oil directly from bottle.
1. Massage On The Skin: Just pour a few drops of the ozonated oil on your hands and rub your palms together. You don’t need to use a cotton ball or any other technique for its application. Massage the ozonated oil gently into your skin, concentrating on the areas that have blemishes, rough areas or scars. When massaged on the skin, it not only moisturizes your skin, but also helps minor abrasions and scars to heal.
2. Dab The Circles Under Eyes: Just apply a couple of drops of the ozonated oil onto the area underneath your eyes with your finger tip. Massage it in very gently. Besides getting rid of dark circles, it will also treat wrinkles and fine lines.
3. Augment Moisturizer Power: To get best out of your moisturizer, add in grapeseed ozonated oil to your favorite moisturizer. This will help your skin to retain moisture for longer time.
4. Hot Oil Treatment: You can mix it with any oil of your choice to have a hot oil treatment for both your skin and your hair.