Body Massage With Ozonated Oils And Their Benefits
Benefits of Massage With Ozonated Oil
- Tightening muscles, along with all physiology
- Helps maintain flexible joints
- Relieves fatigue, pain, and pain in the body
- Calms nerves
- Improve circulation
- Improve skin color by adding shine
- Increase mental and energy alertness
- Promotes deeper and better sleep
- Nourish the entire body, promote longevity
1. Ozonated Olive Oil
Ozonated olive oil is generally used for lighter massages, such as a Swedish massage. It is heavy oil and gets absorbed into the skin at a much slower rate. That’s why it is widely used in massages that involve using repetitive movements and sweeping your body.
Benefits Of Ozonated Olive Oil
- A study done on mice found that ozonated olive oil helps in repairing skin damage by reducing oxidative stress when massaged in the right way.
- Massaging with ozonated olive oil reduces muscle fatigue, alleviates muscle pain, and prevents sports injuries.
- Ozonated olive oil helps in improving the blood flow to fatigued muscles and faster removal of lactic acid, which results in faster recovery of the muscles.
2. Coconut Ozonated Oil
Many people think that coconut ozonated oil is dense and greasy, but it is just the opposite. It is light and non-greasy, and it gets absorbed into the skin quickly. It contains medium-chain triglycerides and is, hence, good for massages that involve shorter strokes (used for target muscles). Coconut ozonated oil is mostly used in heavy massages, such as deep tissue and prenatal massages, Shiatsu, and reflexology.
Benefits Of Coconut Ozonated Oil
- It contains medium-chain fatty acids, making it pretty stable. Upon massaging, it gets absorbed into your skin.
- It does not let moisture escape from your skin. Since it is a stable oil, it is full of saturated fats that prevent drying and keep your skin moisturized. It is especially beneficial in treating mild to moderate levels of xerosis.
- Coconut ozonated oil has antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It also repairs the skin barrier and prevents the signs of aging.
- It is also a good carrier oil (meaning, you can add essential oils to it).
3. Sweet Almond Ozonated Oil
This oil is widely used by massage therapists and is a pale yellow oil with a mild and sweet fragrance. Sweet almond ozonated oil is a bit greasy and lets your hands glide smoothly on the skin. However, it is not a heavy oil and is absorbed by your skin quickly (but not so quickly that you will need reapplication). It suits all skin types and usually does not irritate the skin.
Benefits Of Sweet Almond Ozonated Oil
- It is very mild and gentle on the skin – so mild that it can be used on a baby’s skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. It relieves itching and rashes, especially in conditions like dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It prevents skin damage caused by exposure to UV radiation. Thus, it can prevent tanning and sun damage.
- A study conducted on patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) has found that massaging with sweet almond ozonated oil can reduce muscle pain.
4. Grapeseed Ozonated Oil
Grapeseed ozonated oil is light and feels silky when applied to your skin. Compared to any other massage oil, this oil gives a rich feeling and makes your skin glossy. It has little to no odor and is an excellent choice for a relaxing massage. However, it can stain your sheets.
Benefits Of Grapeseed Ozonated Oil
- Grapeseed ozonated oil contains resveratrol. Resveratrol has antimicrobial properties when applied topically. It prevents the growth of pathogens such as Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Enterococcus faecalis.
- It is loaded with vitamin E, linoleic acid, and phenolic compounds that keep your skin healthy and prevent inflammation.
- Grapeseed ozonated oil is a perfect carrier oil. You can mix essential oils and other herbs with it.
Although it is best to start an ozonated oil massage from a masseuse, massaging yourself can also be very effective, although it may not be satisfying. Or, you can learn the techniques and massage your partner with ozonated oils. Here’s how to do it:
- First, the oil is hot, make sure it’s not too hot.
- Then dip your fingertips into the oil and apply a little to the whole body.
- Let the oil be absorbed through the skin for a while, say about five minutes.
- Then use your fingers and hands to start massaging the whole body.
- Use circular massage movements on the head and joints, and movements in front of the legs, back, chest and abdomen.
- In sensitive areas, such as the heart or stomach, use gentle pressure.
- Every time there are nerve endings, such as the palms and soles of the feet, use additional oil, and spend more time.
- After you have massaged your whole body, between 10 and 15 minutes to relax, leave the oil and massage your work.
- Then enter the hot tub or take a hot shower.
Hopefully this article can be useful for you.