Ozone therapy. Ozone for hair
Today, after 125 years of usage, ozone therapy is recognized in Germany, Italy, France, Russia, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Israel, Japan, Singapore, Brazil, Cuba, Mexico, 4 Canadian provinces and 14 US states (Alaska, Washington, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Minnesota).
Ozone: inactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungus, and protozoa, stimulates the immune system cleans arteries and veins, improves circulation' purifies the blood and lymph normalizes hormone and enzyme production reduces inflammation reduces pain, calms the nerves stops bleeding prevents shock prevents stroke damage reduces cardiac arrhythmia improves brain function and memory oxidizes toxins, allowing their excretion chelates heavy metals; it works well in conjunction with EDTA prevents and reverses degenerative diseases prevents and treats communicable diseases prevents and eliminates auto-immune diseases
Ozone's therapeutic remedial uses are extensive and growing daily. All bacterial, viral and fungal infections are eliminated by ozone therapy. Heart disease, angina, arteriosclerosis, gangrene, senile dementia, ulcers, varicose veins, arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, diabetes, all forms of cancer, Parkinson's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, immune deficiency, allergies, and asthma are just a few of the conditions that are regularly treated with ozone.
Ozone Treatment for Hair and Scalp
- Ozonated oils therapy for hair has widely been acknowledged for its effectiveness in treating hair and scalp problems like dandruff, hair fall, hair thinning and damage. These hair problems are mainly caused due to factors like aging, hormonal imbalance, poor hair care, unhealthy diet, illnesses and infections, genetic traits, pollution and other external factors, which generally dehydrate or infect the scalp to further weaken and damage the hair follicles.
- The scalp and hair on being infused with ozone get oxidized leading to the formation of peptones on the hair shaft located in the middle of the strands.
- A protective layer, like the ozone layer guarding the earth’s atmosphere, is formed over each hair strand by peptones that safeguard the hair from breakage, damage, and fall. This treatment is provided with the help of machines, ozonated oils etc in salons, spas, clinics and by dermatologists.
Benefits of Ozone Hair Treatment:
- On coming in contact with the roots of the hair strands, ozone rejuvenates and fortifies the hair follicles to strengthen and nourish the hair and scalp. This therapy improves blood circulation and eliminates any microbial infection present in the scalp and hair.
- O3 therapy not only treats problems or hair breakage, thinning and loss but it also helps to treat other graver issues like psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, balding and alopecia.
- It adds volume and density to the hair, repairs and reconstructs the strands like treating and eliminating the problem of split ends, controls frizz to make hair manageable.
- It stabilizes the scalp and treats dandruff issues, aids in the regeneration of new hair, promotes hair growth and thus helps to create smooth, soft, radiant and beautiful tresses.
- Ozone is good for color treated hair as the peptones strengthen the bonds between the hair strands and color dye to protect the hair color, make it last longer while adding luster to the locks.
Ozone treatment for hair is fast gaining popularity across the world for its effectiveness. This is a one-stop therapy for all your hair and scalp related problems!