Using Ozonated Oil to Treat Common Hair Problems
We all know that Ozonated oil is amazing for the skin, but did you know that it is also amazing for your hair too? Ozonated oilst can be used to help treat multiple things when it comes to your luscious locks, such as:
- Improving split ends
- Hair Moisturizer
- Thinning or damaged hair
- Bald spots
- Dry scalp
- To generally revitalize and make your hair more beautiful
There are different ways to apply ozonated oil to your hair depending on your ailment or treatment requirement.
Ozonated Oil for the Treatment of Balding
If you are treating a specific spot on the head that is balding or thinning, then you need only to apply the oil to that area and not on the entire head. To do this simply use the dropper that comes with your oil to apply a thin layer of ozonated oil onto the desired area. Do this at night before bed. Wear a protective head covering to insure that no oil leaks onto your pillows or bed.
Ozonated Oil for Treating Split Ends and Thinning Hair
If you are using the oil on your entire head for things like improving split ends, thinning hair, or to revitalize and make your hair more beautiful, then we suggest you follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your hair is wet and clean.
- Lather entire hair with oil from root to tip.
- If you are suffering from thinning or balding, make sure to apply oil all the way from the root and scalp to the tips of the hair, all along the length of the hair shaft.
- If you are suffering from split ends, then make sure to apply a good amount of the oil to the ends of the hair. There is no need to apply the oil to the roots of the hair.
- It is up to you if you would like to sleep with the oil on your head overnight or wait at least 2 hours before washing it all out. If you choose to sleep with the oil in your hair over night, then make sure to wear a protective head covering so that the oil does not stain your pillow or bed sheets.
Wash oil out thoroughly with warm water. This may take a while – patience is a virtue!